Thursday, May 12, 2011

Need a TFF (trans fat free) Teddy Graham Fix?!?!

Photo Courtesy of Barbara's Bakery (we ate the cookies too fast for me to get a picture :))

I just picked up a package of these Barbara's Bakery Snackimals in Double Chocolate at Sprouts this week.  They were on sale for $2 a bag, so I thought I'd give them a try.  I have one word to describe this kid friendly snack:  YUMMY!  I am not a big fan of Teddy Grahams or other chocolate-y snack crackers, but I have to say, these were good.  I mean really good.  I ate like 10 on the way home from the store!  I also used them as bribery for my two mini-foodies this week while I was getting an eye exam.  It worked - they were quiet, eerily quiet, which was probably due to the fact that they devoured the whole bag in one sitting!  If my eyes hadn't been dilated, I would have SEEN that the cookies were quickly disappearing and I would have put a stop to the madness (by helping them finish off the bag).  When hubby got home later that evening, he asked me where the Snackimals were.  I told him that the kids polished the bag off and he was sad that there were no more Snackimals for him to enjoy.  So, being the good wife that I am, he's getting a bag all to himself the next time I head to the store.  In fact, I think I will buy 4 bags, so we can each have our own!  And the best thing about these Snackimals (besides being TFF) is that they come in 5 other flavors - chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal, snickerdoodle and vanilla!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo, I think I am going to have to try these! Thanks for the snack advice! :) Saw you on SITS, but I've been meaning to get over here before this! Keep it up, lady!

    ReplyDelete